This job is expired.

Advertisement:



Customer Service Advisor, Edinburgh

Last update 2024-07-11
Expires 2024-07-10
ID #2231621447
Free
Customer Service Advisor, Edinburgh
United Kingdom, Edinburgh, Edinburgh,
Modified July 7, 2024

Description

Pontoon Solutions is an employment consultancy. We put expertise, energy, and enthusiasm into improving everyone’s chance of being part of the workplace. We respect and appreciate people of all ethnicities, generations, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, gender identities, and more. We do this by showcasing their talents, skills, and unique experience in an inclusive environment that helps them thrive.

Our well-esteemed banking client are recruiting for Call Centre Advisors. In this role you will:

Repsonds to all shareholder queries received by phone, email, letter or webchat. 80% of the role is phone based and the other 20% is investigating cases. Places telephone trades in accordance with instructions received. Responds to straightforward questions about shareholder accounts and provides more advanced technical assistance.
Responses are fast, efficient and accurate.
Investigates errors in shareholder accounts and statements.
Routes issues that cannot be addressed at point of contact to appropriate team, in accordance with documented procedures and responds to shareholder once issue resolved.
Reviews daily open items to ensure proper follow-up and closure.
Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Experience in contact centre or client service preferred.

Job details:

Job type: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Salary type: Monthly
Occupation: Customer service advisor

⇐ Previous job

Next job ⇒     

 

Contact employer

    Quick search:

    Location

    Type city or region

    Keyword


    Advertisement: